Harness the energy underneath the earth’s surface to heat AND cool your house. The higher expense of installation is almost always offset by some even bigger, money-saving benefits…
- Nonexistent monthly energy bills
- Know how much you’ll actually save upfront!
- Virtually no carbon footprint
- Decades of year round comfort with regular maintenance
- Pays for itself in 6-10 years
Schneider’s Geothermal Process
Schneider’s One Hour takes care of every aspect of residential geothermal installations, from setting the loop field in the ground, to installing the equipment and ductwork. We also make sure to custom fit the design, fabrication and installation to your particular needs!
If you’re a former customer of Western Pennsylvania Geothermal, we’re who Derwin Butler trusted to take over his business. Here’s our process:
1. Call us to Schedule your FREE, No-Obligation Geothermal Consultation. Caitlin will schedule the perfect time for you. Our Comfort Advisor will arrive on-time for your appointment.
2. We test the thermal conductivity of your home and the earth around it. Thermal conductivity is a measurement of how easily heat can pass through a given material or formation.
A thermal conductivity test is a MUST for a properly designed geothermal ground-loop heat exchanger, because it:
- Allows for more accurate installation cost estimates
- Makes your system run more economically
- Saves you money on labor and materials
- Shows you the monthly energy costs of your system
3. We always perform a load study calculation to determine your perfect sized geothermal system. We check insulation, property, terrain, etc. and measure all your windows and doors. If necessary, we’ll run a blower door test or a thermal image scan of your home.
4. We install the perfectly-designed commercial loop system. It’s an extensive process that requires digging, piping and connecting. It often lasts a few days.
5. We flush debris and purge the air of your commercial loop fields using a Commercial Flush Cart to ensure your system stays clean and sanitary.
6. Your system will last for decades with regular maintenance. Geothermal loops don’t wear out as long as they’re regularly flushed and cleaned. As long as you do that, your only replacement costs would be the interior blower that moves air in your house. The Geothermal Club provides the same benefits of our Comfort Club for Geothermal System owners.
7. We 100% Guarantee our installations to your satisfaction.