Let Schneider’s check your heat and AC system top to bottom for FREE .
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Simple explanations of your current system’s issues.
- Extensive measurements to calculate the PERFECT sized system for your home.
- Straight shootin’ prices on all your options
- You choose what’s best for your family
- Highest quality, American-made equipment
- All backed by a 2 year, 100% comfort guarantee
The Schneider’s Installation Process:
1. When you call us, we’re going to transfer you directly to the wonderful Caitlin. She’ll work with YOUR schedule – day, night or weekend – to find the perfect time for your Comfort Advisor to stop by for a FREE, no-obligation in-home heating analysis.
2. Bob, your expert Comfort Advisor, will arrive on-time at your home at the EXACT time we promised. We believe your time is important, so we will never waste your day making you wait through a broad appointment window.
3. Bob will listen to what YOU want. He’ll check out your current unit. He’ll measure your entire house, including doors and windows. He’ll note every detail of your home from the degree of insulation to whether your windows are single or double paned. He even checks the serial number on your current furnace to compare against his measurements so he can find the perfect-sized unit to heat your home.
4. He will then sit down with you to discuss the heating options that will save you the most money or provide the most long-term value, from the most basic furnace to higher efficiency models, as well as any add-ons that might improve your overall comfort. You choose the best options for your comfort and budget. And yes, we have easy-to-apply-for-and-get-approved financing.
5. If you choose to move forward, we will get you on the board for the next available installation time. We arrive on the morning of the installation day. We’ll put down drop cloths, wear shoe covers and keep your home as clean as when we arrived. You get your brand new furnace installed and working perfectly in one day. (More complex jobs, like geothermal systems, can take more than one day.)
6. We even spend an extra hour or two tuning your system to peak efficiency. We make sure every bolt is tight, your duct work is sealed. This step saves you up to 50% off your bills and makes your system last much longer.
7. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with any aspect of your system’s performance in the first 2 years, we’ll repair or replace it within 24 hours, completely FREE, or we’ll pay you $500.
8. You’ll enjoy years and years of Schneider’s One Hour peace of mind with the best installed heating and/or cooling system in Pennsylvania.